By default, the WooCommerce confirmation emails do not look that good and it seems hard to adjust the content in those emails. That is why I show you in this WooCommerce tutorial how to adjust the look and feel and content of those emails. When people buy a product through your WooCommerce Shop you want to send them a confirmation email that looks good. Not a boring purple email with a few standard sentences.
How To Customize WooCommerce Order Confirmation Emails - 2021
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Latest from ekatsa
- The FREE AI Chatbot for WordPress: Powered by ChatGPT
- AI Generated WordPress Code: The Future of Web Development?
- Free CHATGPT Editor Button for Joomla
- AI Powered Drupal: A new era for content creation and management / Murray Woodman / User Experi...
- Train a Quickchat AI (GPT3) powered chatbot with Drupal - Murray Woodman