By default, the WooCommerce confirmation emails do not look that good and it seems hard to adjust the content in those emails. That is why I show you in this WooCommerce tutorial how to adjust the look and feel and content of those emails. When people buy a product through your WooCommerce Shop you want to send them a confirmation email that looks good. Not a boring purple email with a few standard sentences.
How To Customize WooCommerce Order Confirmation Emails - 2021
Latest from ekatsa
- Best Joomla Tutorial for Beginners (Full Course) - Learn Joomla in 11 Hours (2022)
- How to Make Social Networking & Community Website like Facebook with WordPress, BuddyPress & Cirkle
- How to Create FREE Social Networking & Community Website like Facebook with WordPress & BuddyX
- Free Keyword Research Tools - Save $573 A Month :-)
- How to Start Money Making Blog for FREE with WordPress, AdSense, Affiliate & Email Marketing 2022