THIS IS A GREAT COURSE
Join full 26hr course: https://www.udemy.com/course/become-a...
Please check the pinned comment for information about changes to the JS & CSS files we're trying to load from the GitHub repository.
Follow me for updates on new videos or projects:
Part 2 Become a WordPress Web Developer | From Beginner to Pro
How can I become a web developer in 2017? I’ve received this question multiple times on this channel and so here is my attempt at answering it. Becoming a web developer/web designer is a great way to earn a higher salary, to work for yourself and to obtain a location independent lifestyle; a lifestyle that allows you to live and work from wherever you want. In this video, I break down how you too can become a full stack Wordpress developer who can write both front end and back end code. Not only that but you should be able to achieve this in 6 months or less. I recommend a total of 2 online video courses and 8 web development books. My recommended books and courses are as follows:
1. Photoshop CC Essential Training and Photoshop CC for Web Design ⇢ https://www.lynda.com
3. Jump Start Bootstrap: Get Up to Speed With Bootstrap in a Weekend by Syed Fazle Rahman ⇢ http://amzn.to/2ww6XgC
5 by Robin Nixon ⇢ http://amzn.to/2fqv1ff
6. Wordpress for Beginners 2017: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering Wordpress by Dr. Andy Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xEDeXG Alternative: Wordpress Beginners Guide ⇢ https://www.brettdev.com/wordpress-co...
7. Professional WordPress: Design and Development by Brad Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xGaiyF
8. PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice by Matt Zandstra ⇢ http://amzn.to/2whHf4d
9. Professional WordPress Plugin Development by Brad Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2x6dHng
Not sure if web development is for you? Try out Treehouse for free: http://treehouse.7eer.net/c/353313/22...
Additional Resources: PHP Web Services:
APIs for the Modern Web by Lorna Jane Mitchell ⇢ http://amzn.to/2wwVi12
Pro Git by Scott Chacon ⇢ http://amzn.to/2x9Eu3T
SASS Tutorials ⇢
Part 3 WordPress Professional vs Professional Developer - which is best?
Becoming a WordPress Professional rather than a Professional Developer ... is it a good decision? Are you going to make much less money?