Wordpress, GraphQL, and Next.js....oh my!! Did you know you can use Wordpress as a Headless CMS for your Jamstack applications? Wordpress often gets a bad reputation in modern Web Development, but it still plays a major role in the Web ecosystem. With the WPGraphQL plugin, you can use your Wordpress instance as a Headless CMS and access your data in Next.js using GraphQL. Host Wordpress with Hostinger. EXCLUSIVE COUPON (90% off) - https://www.hostinger.com/james Wordpress + Nextjs Starter - https://github.com/colbyfayock/next-w... Colby Fayock YouTube (Community Shoutout) - https://youtube.com/channel/UC7Wpv0Af...
Wordpress Headless CMS, GraphQL, and Nextjs - Let's Build a Blog - 2021
Latest from ekatsa
- How to Make Social Networking & Community Website like Facebook with WordPress, BuddyPress & Cirkle
- How to Create FREE Social Networking & Community Website like Facebook with WordPress & BuddyX
- Free Keyword Research Tools - Save $573 A Month :-)
- How to Start Money Making Blog for FREE with WordPress, AdSense, Affiliate & Email Marketing 2022
- How to Create Online Course, LMS, Educational Website like Udemy with WordPress 2022 - Tutor LMS